River Island is a great place to find fashionable but affordable clothes and accessories. It’s time to take a page out of their book and get in the ‘saving’ mindset. You can shave a little extra off the store’s already reasonable prices. Sound good? All you need to do is have a look at these 5 tips. In no time you’ll be rolling in savings and looking fabulous.
- Embrace the Student Discount- Do you have an NUS Extra card, or did you sign up through Student Beans? Great! You could be eligible for 20% off of all clothing. There’s a catch though – it’s only a certain times throughout the year, especially around back-to-school times – which happens to be around now! It’s worth having this trick up your sleeve.
- Free Vouchers- If you take surveys from Toluna, you get a free voucher every time. You can also search for online discount codes whenever you’ve decided what to buy. A quick search can show you valid discount codes for up to 20% if you’re lucky. Just pop it your checkout to enjoy your extra savings. Worth bearing in mind for a rainy day!
- Click and Collect- Why not save the £2 delivery fee? Simply order your purchase to your local store and have them hold onto it until you can pick it up. This is particularly useful if you know you won’t be home to accept a delivery. More flexibility and you save!
- Haggle- If you’re confident enough, definitely haggle if you can find any damages or general imperfections with the clothing. It works over 50% of the time! Trust us, it usually works!
- River Island is one of our exclusive retailers where you can choose to get 1% instant Curve Cash. So, you could make a River of Cash in no time! If you’re a Curve Blue cardholder you get this amazing offer for 90 days. But if you upgrade to our awesome Curve Black or Curve Metal cards, as well as getting loads of extra incredible benefits, you get Curve Cash for an unlimited period