Your credit card isn’t just for emergencies, where’s the fun in that? When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Or til’ your stomach hurt? Life should be full of creating great memories with loved ones and going on exhilarating adventures – and where better to do this than the land where you’ll never walk alone? Calling all Liverpudlians, friends and tourists, grab your credit cards whilst we tell you what could be in store for your next adventure!
4 Unbeatable Experiences:
1. Liverpool’s Waterfront (World Heritage Site)
- If you’re a Liverpudlian, we’re sure you’ve had a fair few glimpses at the iconic World Heritage Site, so can probably skip this one. Although it’s always a great experience, and it doesn’t cost much, so if you’re on a budget, this could definitely be for you. Why not get an eyeful of Liverpool’s waterfront? Located by River Mersey, this really is a breathtaking experience. Accompanied by art, music, culture and food, so your credit card will come in handy, what’s not to love?
2. Ghetto Golf (Crazy Golf)
- Up for something that’ll drive your adrenaline that bit further? Ghetto Golf should be your next trip. Located in Cains Brewery, Ghetto Golf really is as barking as it sounds, and ain’t nothing wrong with that😉. You’ll be (or at least attempting to) shape-shift through their seriously twisted 18 hole mini golf course. This will be challenging to say the least as they’ve also got a cheeky cocktail bar, have your credit card handy but don’t go insane, otherwise the golf ball won’t be the only thing spinning😄. Along with a comfy outdoor bar, BBQ, and an apocalyptic cow, you’re guaranteed a good chuckle and a hell of a memory.
3. Route 66 Drive In
- Why not take a blast to the past at Route 66 Drive In, an incredible drive-in cinema situated in Atlantic Park, Liverpool. Adventures don’t always have to require bucket loads of energy, and with this one you won’t even need to leave your car! All you need to do is fill your car with all your best mates (the legal amount of course), and a few drinks. The driver obviously won’t be able to partake but doesn’t mean your mates can’t enjoy though🤷🏼♀️(sorry mate). Hot food is also available. All of this and it’s only £20 per car, what a bargain! Better get your credit cards ready, when’s the last time you took 5 of your mates to the cinema for 20 quid? And this is even better, you’d have to be insane to miss out on this experience, it’ll be a day out you’ll never forget.
4. Bubble Soccer
- Now we know this concept is absolutely insane. Bubble Soccer, Running around in an orb playing football with your mates! Could it get any better? Why tackle a player when you could just knock him off the pitch?🤣. Think about it, how silly would you all look trying to play football in an ORB BALL?! You don’t have to be a football fan either, you’ll still enjoy knocking your friends over and watching them uncontrollably bounce around the pitch. The idea is so insane, its genius! When will you get the chance to do something like this again? Grab your credit card and embark on an adventure of a lifetime.
Credit cards are great for building credit and getting your finances in order, but don’t forget about yourself. If you’re not living, what’s the point? Here at Curve, we’re all about you and paving the way for your financial freedom. Add your existing Visa and Mastercard cards to the Curve app and choose from 3 tiers of great cards (there’s even a metal one!) You could enjoy instant notifications, 1% Cashback at up 6 premium retailers for an introductory period of 90 days* and much more. Unlock your financial freedom by downloading the Curve app.