If you’re jet-setting off somewhere – for business or pleasure – you’ll want to do it in style. Because why wouldn’t you?
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce LoungeKey™ has landed as a new fabulous feature available to all Curve Metal cardholders.
From Sydney and Shanghai to Morocco and the Maldives, with a Curve Metal card, you and your travel companions can gain access to luxurious lounges at hundreds of airports worldwide and indulge in their amazing facilities at rate of only £15 (€18) per person.***
Here’s everything you need to know about LoungeKey™…
Where does LoungeKey™ work?
If you have a Curve Metal Mastercard®, LoungeKey™ allows you to gain access to hundreds of lavish airport lounges across the globe.
Once you’ve signed-up on the LoungeKey™ app, you can explore the full directory of airport lounges available to you worldwide. You can find the link to download the app on the LoungeKey™ website.
What facilities are on offer at LoungeKey™ lounges?
The list of ways to relax and indulge varies from lounge to lounge but may include:
- Delicious dining: The delectable selection of hot and cold food ranges from full English breakfasts to set you up nicely for your flight, to fresh salads and tasty cakes for a teatime treat.
- Refreshments: The drinks menu varies between lounges but may include fresh barista-brewed coffee for a pre-flight pick me up, to glasses of fizz to toast your trip.
- TVs, newspapers and magazines: To keep you up to speed on the events from around the world, from the breaking news to the latest lifestyle trends.
- Showers: Freshen up before your flight so you can stroll off your plane ready to make the most of your day ahead.
- Business: From free wifi to conferencing facilities, lounge access gives a head start on that important business trip.
So how exactly does LoungeKey™ work?
If you’re a Curve Metal Mastercard® cardholder, when you arrive at the airport, all you need to do is:
- Present your Curve Metal Mastercard® at the LoungeKey™ lounge and say you’re enrolled in the LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge programme.
- The lounge attendant will swipe your Curve Metal Mastercard® to verify you are eligible for entry (you will need to have activated your card.)
- You and your travel companions will then be able to gain access at a rate of only £15 (€18) per person by paying with Curve Metal Mastercard®***
To ensure you have the simplest, most satisfying experience, LoungeKey™ recommends you:
- Download the LoungeKey™ app. This is the easiest way for you to view a directory of hundreds of airport lounges available to you worldwide, as well as details about the facilities each lounge has to offer. You can find the link to download the app on the LoungeKey™ website.
- Go to www.loungekey.com/curve and create a web profile
- Alternatively, if your card says “business” on the back, go to www.loungekey.com/curvebusiness and create a web profile
- You should then be able to login to the LoungeKey™ app.
Once you enter the lounge, let your luxurious airport experience begin.
What if I have travel companions?
Don’t worry, your travel companions – from your business colleagues, to family and friends – will be able to join you in a LoungeKey™ lounge at your discounted rate.*** You’ll simply need to pay for them using your Curve Metal card.
What if I need extra assistance at the airport lounge?
If there’s anything else you need help with, rather than contacting Curve’s Customer Experience team directly, you’ll have access to LoungeKey™’s 24/7 customer service centre.
If I upgrade to Curve Metal, what benefits and features will I get in addition to LoungeKey™?
For just £14.99/month (£150 if paid annually in advance), in addition to all of Curve’s signature features, Curve Metal offers:
- A premium 18g brushed metal card
- Three stunningly distinctive colours for you to choose from: Rose Gold, Blue Steel, Red (Limited Edition)
- 1% instant cashback at 6 premium retailers as an introductory offer for 90 days*
- Worldwide Travel Insurance for you and your loved ones. With Curve Metal, you’re covered for up to £15 million in medical cover, lost luggage, flight delays, and more**
- Gadget Insurance – from mobiles and e-readers to laptops and tablets**
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance**
- Free foreign ATM withdrawals up to £600 /month.*
And now Curve Metal offers that extra piece of airport luxury with LoungeKey™, you can rest assured, you’ll be flying high with Curve Metal.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)