‘Tis the season to fill your trolley! In the run-up to Christmas, the world of shopping has gifted us a new season altogether: bargain-hunting season. What started as just one day of price-slashing savings has since grown to a bargain bonanza lasting weeks.
And this year, Curve is helping make Black Friday even more adrenaline-fuelled as we have £15,000 to give away! All you have to do is spend with Curve on Black Friday (29th November) and you’ll be in with the chance of having up to £1,000 refunded. So, cash out on those big ticket items this Black Friday and, if you win, all that cash could be headed straight back into your pocket. With Curve Black Friday doesn’t have to mean Broke Saturday.
It’s impossible to say exactly what the best deals will be, as many are announced on the day, but it’s also pretty safe to assume the kind of things you’ll be able to get your hands on. Luckily the days of getting elbowed in the face as you fight your way through the crowds are over with most retailers concentrating their efforts online. So you can sit back and relax as you scour the internet this bargain-hunting season. Here’s our guide to help you negotiate this day of deals, discounts and dangerously good savings:
While the majority of retailers will concentrate their best deals into Black Friday itself, 29th November, many have capitalised on the spending spree by offering deals all month. Amazon have been offering pre-Black Friday savings with their Black Friday Countdown deals since 18th November and will continue to dish out the discounts until 2nd December. John Lewis and Argos are also offering huge savings across the board already and Currys are promising to refund the difference of any item found at a cheaper price on Black Friday.
- Amazon, the Godfather of Black Friday, is definitely one of the best places to be. As well as everything already on offer, their deals will go live at 1 minute past midnight on the 29th. For those of you in the market for some AirPods, bluetooth headphones as well as 4K TVs, smart speakers and electric scooters are all tipped to have the biggest price-cuts this year.
- As well as having a tab open for Amazon, it’s definitely worth having a few more open for Argos, John Lewis and Currys so you can flick between bargains as you like.
- If it’s not gadgets-galore that you’re after this Black Friday then don’t worry, there’s something for you too. Boots have jumped the gun on the 29th and are already offering massive savings on anything and everything your wash bag could ever want.
- If it’s a cheap holiday you’re after this bargain-hunting season then easyJet is the place to look with a Black Friday dedicated page for all the discounted flights you can dream of.
- ASOS are also getting in on the act and have promised ‘massive discounts on your favourite styles’. With all the hype surrounding the event, it’s pretty safe to say that most shops across the country will be offering some kind of deal come Black Friday so it’s just down to you to find the best bang for your buck.
- Because of Amazon’s status as the king of cross-category retailers, its competitors are sure to be offering rival discounts. Very and AO have already begun reeling out the bargains and are both promising even bigger savings on the 29th. Whether or not they’ll undercut the Godfather, you’ll just have to wait and see…
- If its a TV bundle you’re after this saving season then look no further. Sky has a deal on at the moment that they’re calling their ‘Black Friday Mega Bundle’ and it’s a beauty. The Mega Bundle includes every Sky Sports channel, over 1,000 films on demand, Sky Box Sets, dedicated kids channels and access to everything on Netflix. Normally priced at £85/month, Sky are offering all this at a discounted price of £53.50/month. With savings of £31.50 a month Sky have made this one hard to ignore.
- Klook has something extra special instore for Disney fans this Balck Friday. At some point on the 29th November (details to be released closer to the time) they’ll be offering a ridiculous buy-one-get-one-free deal on tickets to Walt Disney World Orlando Florida. The deal is set to be for the 14-day Disney Ultimate ticket which normally retails at over £400. Just RSVP to their Facebook event to be notified when this silly-good saving goes live and you could be off on what Klook promises to be ‘a once in a lifetime adventure’.
And don’t forget, if you select brands like Amazon, easyJet, ASOS, Boots, Argos or John Lewis (and loads more) as your Curve Cash retailers, you get 1% instant cashback on everything you spend. How good is that?!