Café Rouge is the bistro that serves you all the French classics from cròque monsieur to steaks and mussels. With its Parisian styled roses and candles beautifully placed around the room, it could make the ultimate date spot. You don’t need to be at the Eiffel Tower in order to have a romantic evening – bring France to you by checking out these 5 amazing tips on how to save at Café Rouge.
- Steak And Wine Night – Kendall and Kylie? Bert and Earnie? You name a more iconic duo. Ok then… Steak and Wine! The only thing that makes this delicious pairing even better is the low prices at Café Rouge. Every Friday, bring a mate or a date to enjoy two steaks and a bottle of wine for just £24.99. Just be sure to check this offer because the deal may not be valid in some central London locations.
- Wuntu Offers – If you network with Three, then you’re in luck! The Wuntu app is available exclusively to Three customers, with monthly exclusive offers to dine at Café Rouge. These treats range from meals that are £5 to dinners that are free.
- Dine Mid-Week – Celebrate mid-week with an outing and get huge savings on your meal. From Monday to Thursday Café Rouge offer Two courses for only £11.99, saving you £10 on what would usually cost £25. Enjoy the crazy savings when you dine mid week. Better yet, you enjoy some wine – you’ve earned it.
- Student ‘Unidays’ Discount- Just because you’re a student, doesn’t mean you should miss out on all the fun. Sign up to get a Unidays account, and enjoy the dining experience you’ve always dreamed of. With a Unidays account you can get up to 30% off your meal at Café Rouge and up to 10% off on delivery. Study and revel in the taste of France.
- Get your Curve card- Choose Café Rouge as one of your favourite retailers, you get 1% Instant Curve Cash. That steak that tastes even better because you’re saving.
|Curve Blue||Curve Black||Curve Metal|
|1% instant Curve Cash for 90 days||1% instant Curve Cash for an unlimited time||1% instant Curve Cash for an unlimited time|
|3 retailers||3 retailers||6 retailers|